The HK$818,00 silver dragon paperweight, a man with a gigantic tattooed arm and the new electric "noddy" police motorbike...
One Dim Sum is a fairly new Dim Sum restaurant located about 5 minutes from Prince Edward MTR Station in Mongkok, Kowloon.
Yesterday a friend and I decided to give it a whirl, lines are standard, we arrived at 1.30pm and had to wait for 30 minutes which is fine.
Here are my thoughts:-
- we tried 11 dishes (!) and the bill was HK$178 (US$23) which was remarkably cheap
- the food was excellent, we did not get a bad dish
- service was swift and the food was hot
- you get a choice of tea, tea and tea... next time I will bring my own drink
- no language issues, they have an English menu with pictures
- the place is small and cosy and packed, this was not an issue
All in all, well worth a visit and at the prices they charge you cannot complain!