Jamie | Founder of J3 Private Tours Hong Kong | Offering Award Winning Private Tours of Hong Kong
Private Walking Tours in Hong Kong for Small Groups visiting Hong Kong
I specialise in tours for Small Groups of between 2 - 6 people ( larger groups by negotiation )
Welcome to amazing Hong Kong - On my tours I cover the following topics:-
- Current affairs
- Raising a family in Hong Kong (I am married with 3 boys)
- The history of Hong Kong (1841 - 2018)
- The Opium Wars
- WW2 & The Japanese Occupation
- Languages and why English is still important in Hong Kong
- Lucky numbers and how they affect society
- Education and why we have two school systems
- Politics (and I will be brief!)
- Religion and trust me it is not at all what you would expect
- The current housing crisis and the crazy property bubble
- Architecture and our amazing skylines
- Wealth & poverty - currently the biggest gap in the world
- Day to day life in the most vibrant, exciting city in the world....
- The REAL reason you will never see a foreigner in 99% of "local" Chinese Restaurants... and it might just surprise you!
- Finally - I do not mince words, I tell you what it is really like in Hong Kong and why you should not believe everything you read in the press!
So you have that wanderlust and you need a local tour guide in Hong Kong with real insider knowledge then look no further - I offer both day and night tours of Hong Kong....
No flags, whistles, hats, colourful jackets, microphones and headsets for me - small groups are perfect for the streets of Hong Kong, but these are NOT groups of strangers, everybody knows everybody on my group tours.
Private Hong Kong Walking Tours for Small Groups coming to Hong Kong
The Tai O Fishing Village in Hong Kong, truly amazing, can be combined with the Big Buddha
Oh my golly gosh, the simply amazing Pagani Zonda Absolute - this is a custom made car and is rumoured to be the only one of it's kind in the world and it is in Hong Kong!... oh... and yes, this is my picture, talk about being in the right place at the right time.